February 2017 – Present
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
United Data Technologies
- Write original blog content reflecting multiple services, including education services and commercial accounts
- Use WordPress to update the site for original content including announcements, advisories, event calendar updates, and news releases
- Edit, create, and update pages as requests come in
- Work with web developer to find and fix bugs on the site
- Pull monthly web reports from Google Analytics to analyze visitors, traffic sources, bounce rates, and mobile usage
- Design digital marketing collateral, including landings pages and emails
- Set up drip and nurture campaigns using Pardot, connecting all prospect activity to corresponding Salesforce campaign
- Create monthly internal newsletter, UDT Buzz
- Pull reports on quarterly basis for insights on: CTRs, Open rates, MQLs, Opt-out rates, and landing page traffic
- Manage paid campaigns, including retargeting campaigns and boosted posts
- Create and implement content calendar gathering content from across the organization to post on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Monitor platform activity
- Promote events, including webinar and luncheons, to bolster registrations
- Gather data for bi-weekly reports across all active platforms to track follower growth, engagement, frequency of posting, and success of paid campaigns
- Featured breakout speaker on Social Media at the 2018 UDT National Sales Meeting
- Grew social media following across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter quarter over quarter
March 2015 – January 2017
Digital Media Specialist
Jackson Health System
- Maintained branding consistency on all Jackson Health System digital platforms from web to social media.
- Established ticket system to streamline web update process system wide.
- Edited web content sent from various departments across the system using the TeamSite CMS.
- Served as secondary community manager for the social media landscape, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Coordinated with the team at Miami-Dade County Online Services department and Jackson Health System IT department for web development projects for jacksonhealth.org and jhsmiami.org.
- Worked closely with marketing specialist with specific service line campaigns, including maternity, recruitment, transplant, and bariatric.
- Coordinated with media relations team to showcase media attention garnered by Jackson Health System on digital platforms.
- Developed a landing page with the marketing team to showcase patient testimonials, jacksonmiracles.org.
- Partnered with together with Bookleggers, a local non profit, to establish a series of mini mobile libraries to distribute books throughout Holtz Children’s Hospital.
- Served as the liaison between Radical Partners and Jackson Health System to create a pop-up activation at the Civic Center Metrorail Station for Public Transit Day.
- Worked alongside the community outreach team to bring a month long activation with O, Miami, a poetry festival, which included bottled poetry prescriptions and a wellness fair at Jackson Memorial Hospital.
- Oversaw re-design and launch of the Graduate Medical Education site, jacksonumgme.org.
July 2013 – May 2014
Regional Social Media Coordinator
Morgans Hotel Group
- Maintained the Facebook, Twitter pages for Delano South Beach, Shore Club, and Mondrian South Beach.
- Managed relationships between the properties and local, international bloggers. Updated three Instagram accounts with Miami based content, @DelanoHotels,@MondrianHotels and @MorgansHotels.
- Updated Back of House, the company blog, with relevant seasonal content, interviews with concierges, wedding features, cocktail recipes, and top 5 city guides.
- Gathered content for company wide campaigns, #MondrianMuse and #CapturedCravings.
- Updated company information on Online Travel Agency (OTA) sites.
- Created and managed Facebook Ad campaigns for Shore Club, Delano South Beach, and Mondrian South Beach.
- Managed regional calendar of events for all three properties.
- Used SproutSocial and Facebook Insights to create monthly reports for each property.
- Coordinated guest requests submitted through Twitter, Facebook.
- Live tweeted from events at each property, including Mercedes Benz Swim Week 2013, Art Basel 2013, New Years Eve 2014, and Miami Music Week 2014.
- Interviewed four candidates for Back of House’s ‘The Creative Class’ series, Trek6, Deaf Poets, Evoca1, and designer Fabiola Silberstein.
December 2011 – February 2013
Latin Builders Association
- Editor of Proyecto Magazine: Edited and arranged content from various contributors.
- Planned and carried out the promotion of all LBA events, including a monthly luncheon, legislative breakfast series, membership networkers, and signature events.
Managed digital marketing initiatives including e-mail marketing and social media.
- Served as co-host and scheduled guests for AM radio show, ‘Proyecto Live.’
- Coordinated with vendors to: print all marketing material(s), design Proyecto magazine, and re-launch lbaorg.com.
- Worked with team on logistics for Decision 2012 event which featured Speaker Newt Gingrich, Governor Rick Scott, and Senator Rick Santorum during the primary season. Also garnered press for the event including: CNN, CSPAN, New York Times and several local news outlets.
- Assisted with planning of 2012 Golf Classic which raised funds for the LBA Academy that had over 100 golfers. Also secured sponsorships for the event.
- Organized the five day 2012 Fishing Challenge alongside LBA Staff.
- Secured promotion of monthly luncheon events with prominent speakers such as Miami Dade County Public Schools Superintendent Alberto Carvalho, Miami Dade College President Dr. Eduardo J. Padrón, and President and CEO of Jackson Health System Carlos Migoya.
2014 – 2016
Master of Arts, Mass Communications
University of Florida
Specialization in Web Design and Online Communications
2005 – 2009
Bachelor of Arts, Communications
University of South Florida
Specialization in Public and Cultural Communications
Digital Content Strategy
Social Marketing Certification
Hootsuite Academy, 2017
Registered Yoga Teacher – 200 Hour
BLUE Missions, Trek to Pico Duarte for Clean Water
2016 – Present
Friends of The Underline, YPO
2012 – 2015
Radio Lollipop at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital
The President’s Volunteer Service Award, Bronze
Founder and Director, The Jupiter Circle
The moment I spoke to Tina I knew I could stop looking for a Community Manager. It was evident she has a unique understanding of creating quality content and how it reaches your ideal audience in alignment with a broader strategy. She has a naturally strategic perspective to every step of the content marketing process – and this was a huge value to have as she created compelling content for the different brands we worked on. Whether it was an activist organization or a mobile app, she just gets it. I seek out her perspective and opinion to this day, any chance I get!
‘Wtf is self-care?’ is a newsletter focused on self-care. It’s meant to serve as resource by featuring articles, playlists, journal prompts, and more.
based in Miami, Florida, USA
tina at tina dominguez dot com