Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Magaya Software | Doral, FL
April 2019 – Current
Originally hired as Content Marketing Manager, pivoted to Demand Generation Marketing Manager in March of 2020. Now focused on three main areas: marketing automation, customer marketing, and content development.
Marketing Automation Management
• Manage campaign strategy, creation of forms and other assets, campaigns, and automation workflows.
• Ensure proper sync between HubSpot activity and Salesforce data.
• Develop and execute short- and long-term campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline.
• Monitor and optimize email campaigns.
• Maintain data integrity of the contact database and manage list building and segmentation.
• Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
• Ensure that content reaches the correct audience, based on their buying stage.
• Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
• Develop customer campaigns to benefit expansion sales, establish a customer referral program, and create sales enablement assets for Customer Success Managers.
• Increase customer advocacy (including referrals, testimonials, references, etc.), identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increase loyalty and retention.
• A deep understanding of customers, the Magaya product, and the buyer’s journey.
• Liaise with customers to write win press releases.
• Create content to support campaigns, including sales email templates and copy in English and Spanish.
Successfully migrated from Marketo to HubSpot. Liaised between Magaya and agency of record to establish all essential functions on HubSpot.
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
United Data Technologies | Miramar, FL
February 2017 – April 2019
Handled digital content marketing in four major areas: web, email, social, and analytics.
– Wrote original blog content promoting multiple services, including cybersecurity, cloud migration, and education technology.
– Edited, created, and updated pages on the main UDT Website through WordPress.
– Worked with web developers on larger web projects, including mobile optimization plans.
– Designed digital marketing assets, including emails and landing pages.
– Created drip and nurture campaigns using Pardot and Marketo automation tools, and connected all prospect activity to corresponding Salesforce campaign.
– Created a monthly internal newsletter, UDT Buzz
– Managed paid campaigns, including retargeting campaigns and boosted posts.
– Created and implemented content calendar gathering content from across the organization to post on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
– Promoted events, including webinars and luncheons, to bolster registrations.
– Pulled reports on a bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, presented at quarterly briefings to C-level personnel.
– Google Analytics: monitored traffic sources, bounce rates, page views, and time on page.
– Pardot/Marketo: tracked campaign performance, including open rates, CTRs, conversion rates, and unsubscribes.
– Social Media: used LinkedIn Analytics, Facebook Insights, HootSuite, and Twitter Analytics to monitor follower growth, engagement, and paid campaign success.
– Featured breakout speaker on Social Media at the 2018 UDT National Sales Meeting
– Grew social media following across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter quarter over quarter
– Obtained HootSuite Social Media Marketing and HubSpot Content Marketing Certifications
Digital Media Specialist
Jackson Health System | Miami, FL
March 2015 – January 2017
Maintained branding consistency on all Jackson Health System digital platforms from web to social media.
Established a ticket system to streamline the web update process system-wide.
Edited web content sent from various departments across the system using the TeamSite CMS.
Served as a secondary community manager for the social media landscape, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Coordinated with the team at Miami-Dade County Online Services department and Jackson Health System IT department for web development projects for jacksonhealth.org and jhsmiami.org.
Worked closely with marketing specialist with specific service line campaigns, including maternity, recruitment, transplant, and bariatric.
Coordinated with the media relations team to showcase media attention garnered by Jackson Health System on digital platforms.
Developed a landing page with the marketing team to showcase patient testimonials, jacksonmiracles.org.
Partnered together with Bookleggers, a local non-profit, to establish a series of mini mobile libraries to distribute books throughout Holtz Children’s Hospital.
Served as the liaison between Radical Partners and Jackson Health System to create a pop-up activation at the Civic Center Metrorail Station for Public Transit Day.
Worked alongside the community outreach team to bring a month-long activation with O, Miami, a poetry festival, which included bottled poetry prescriptions and a wellness fair at Jackson Memorial Hospital.
Oversaw re-design and launch of the Graduate Medical Education site, jacksonumgme.org.
Master of Arts (M.A.) in Mass Communications
Focus: Web Design and Online Communications
University of Florida
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in Communications
University of South Florida
2005 – 2009
Social media strategy
Web content development
Press release writing